Sunday, December 13, 2009

Aaron & Summer: March, 13 2010


Well, Brandon and I just got done with another great photo shoot! Today we got to spend time with Aaron and Summer! Aaron is Brandon's brother and Summer is our future sister-in-law!!!! We started the shoot around 3:00 this afternoon, we wanted to get as much late afternoon sunlight as there was possible! We began at Old Central on the OSU campus. The outfits they chose were awesome! 
When Summer and I first started talking about their engagement shoot I had an idea about using lanterns as a prop. So, we used orange lanterns and tied them up in a tree as you see in the pictures. The wind was a little strong, but for the most part everything turned out perfect! 
After we finished up on campus we went to a hay field north of town and finished up with the sunset pictures. I have really been wanting to take pictures in a hay field and the opportunity came today and I jumped on it! They turned out so beautiful! Brandon jumped in and did some shooting today and did an amazing job! I am so proud of him! 
This was a really fun shoot! We are so excited for Aaron and Summer! Hope you enjoy the pictures I have included. 















No comments:

Post a Comment