Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Can I Interest you In some Bulb Grease?


I am by no means a city-girl. I was however born in a somewhat big city and lived in one until I was in the 5th grade, but every since the day we left Kansas I have resided in a small town. Our recent move has brought us nothing less than small-town-atmosphere.

Today, Brandon and I had some errands to run.
Errands that included:
  • Opening up a checking account at the bank.
  • A quick stop at O'Reilly's (where we were asked-- the question " Can I interest you in some bulb grease?" -- I don't know why I thought it was so funny, but Brandon was so thrown off by this question! We had a good laugh)
  • A stop at the local Homeland for milk and eggs.
and lastly...
  • We stopped in at the Walmart that is so small the back wall is visible when you walk in.
We had fun getting out of the house and exploring our new place this morning.

Get-out-and-explore-your-world-today.

No comments:

Post a Comment