Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Corner Office-His World


In the business world the corner office is the location that everyone wants. It usually comes with a nice view from multiple angles. No I do not literally have a corner office, nor do I even have an office with four walls, desk and computer. My office runs on diesel(very expensive diesel), offers free massages, and wreaks of coffee. My office is a 26 foot box truck loaded down with 20K lbs. of coffee.

So what makes it a corner office, well my view is constantly changing and on the days that Megan rides with me I can always see her out of the corner of my eye. It has been such a blessing to have her with me on some long(14hr) days. I am sure she doesn't necessarily enjoy the hours but I do enjoy having her with me. If our child is born with problems due to shaking in the womb I will take the blame for that.

Enjoy your corner office today.

1 comment:

  1. I so enjoyed the time Scott and I got to office together!!!

    ReplyDelete