Friday, February 11, 2011

Count Down

I am a huge fan of counting down to major life events. Let me be honest, it doesn't have to be a major life event, it can be as simple as a birthday, weekend, or a special day of the week. For as long as I can remember I have counted down to my birthday (which so happens to be 6 months from today).

When Brandon and I were engaged I made him a flip-book-calender counting down to our wedding day. It has 100 pages in it. Now here we are again, using the same calender for the birth of our first baby. Each morning I wake up in excitement knowing that I get to flip the calender and we are one day closer to Alivia's due date.

Today is lucky #56 and I can not believe how fast April 9th is going to arrive. I can't wait to count down to all of our major life events. Alivia's 1st birthday, her brothers & sisters arrival (one day), the day we send the last one off to college, our 30th wedding anniversary... Hopefully this flip book can withhold the test of time!!

Count down to something important today.

No comments:

Post a Comment