Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mid-Week Weekend

Wednesday's are becoming my favorite day of the work week.

That is because my husband has most of the day off on Wednesdays. It's like having a mid-week weekend. Today we got to spend most of the day together with our little girl. She is growing so fast.

As much as he hates sitting around and waiting for his load to be delivered, I love it so much. I get extra time with him, and today I got a really good nap. His little girl enjoyed her time with her papa bear too. Sleeping on his chest and cuddling with him all morning long.

There is one bad thing about Wednesday's: Brandon's load eventually comes and he has to leave his girls. I hate seeing that big truck pull away from the house. Especially at 4:00 in the afternoon.

The real-weekend is just a few days away.


Treasure today.

No comments:

Post a Comment