Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bugs Bunny Band Aids



Today was my baby girls one-month-check-up. She absolutely blew me away. She was prefect.


Alivia is officially 9lbs 15ozs, 22 inches long. I would be lying if I said my heart wasn't broken when we took a seat in the waiting room next to a family with a day old baby girl. Alivia looked like a giant next to little-sleeping-Lyla. My little girl is growing by leaps and bounds, and is perfectly healthy.


The Dr. approved of everything. We have a happy healthy little angel, that has stolen our hearts with every sneeze, hiccup, smile, and grown. Her brown hair, blue eyes, chubby cheeks, and chunky thighs are so beautiful.


I am sad to say that her chunky little thigh has a Bugs-Bunny-Band-Aid on it today after getting a shot. She took it like a champ. Her Papa Bear is so very proud of his Missy Bear today.


Grow today.

No comments:

Post a Comment