Monday, May 16, 2011

A Wife's Love

The past few weeks have been totally and completely about Little Ms. Armstrong. The changes she is making in our lives and our relationship. I am sure I will have millions of more stories about my little-brown-haired-blue-eyed-girl, but today I want to write about Mr. Armstrong.

When Brandon and I were dating, we knew pretty quick that we wanted to spend the rest of our lives together. 2 months after we starting dating we started talking about marrying each other. I don't remember exactly when he gave me "The List" but he gave me a list of 25 reasons why he wanted to marry me. I still hold this list dear to my heart. I read it often and cherish it.

Today I wanted to share why I want to stay married to Mr. Armstrong:

one: i never go to bed without feeling loved.
two: he is the most handsome man in the world.
three: i still get butterflies in my stomach when he kisses me.
four: he works hard everyday for me and our family.
five: he is a great provider.
six: an amazing cook.
seven: he spoils me
eight: he takes me to braum's every week on a date.
nine: our relationship is a priority to him.
ten: he loves me despite my failures.
eleven: he is a great father.
twelve: he is patient.
thirteen: he motivates me.
fourteen: i am a better, stronger, more confident person because of him.
And most importantly:
fifteen: he loves Jesus more than me.

Tell someone why you love them today.


No comments:

Post a Comment