Monday, June 27, 2011

I Will


Four weeks after I had Alivia we purchased a scale at Wal-Mart. I am the kind of person that needs to know how much I weigh, I need to see results each week to know that progress is being made.

Well, for ten days now I have seen no results on my scale. ZERO. I have had a little change due to water weight, but no real progress. I keep flirting with the 160lb line. My body can't shake it. I knew the day would come when I would hit a wall, but I never imagined it would be this early on in my weight-loss-journey.

A stall on the scale isn't going to stop me though. It didn't stop me from hitting the pavement in 25mph gusts of wind this morning, and it won't stop me tomorrow if it hasn't changed. I will keep pushing on. One mile, one pound, and one calorie at a time.

Keep pushing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment