Saturday, June 4, 2011

Saturday Morning & Give-A-Way Winner





This Saturday morning my two-month-old baby-girl (can you believe that??), her Papa bear, and I set out on a jog with our brand-spankin-new jogging stroller. It was a beautiful Oklahoma morning, with a slit breeze that was very refreshing!

This Saturday morning I found myself wondering if it will always take me four times longer than usual to clean a room now that I have a baby or is it something that will pass with time.

This Saturday morning I received a special package in the mail! FABRIC for me to start making aprons again. I am way beyond pumped for this! I ordered the fabric from here, and it is so beautiful. A lucky reader will be winning an apron in the near future!

This Saturday morning I would like to celebrate with Mrs. Kali Bell for winning the Strawberry Dot headband from Gussy Sews in yesterday's give-a-way!!

Enjoy your Saturday today.

No comments:

Post a Comment