Sunday, July 24, 2011

Distance


For those of you who don't know, my brother plays baseball for the San Diego Padres. Right now his family lives in Tuscon AZ. This isn't the first time that my brother has lived far away. Ever since high school he is has been gone. Playing that ball.

I will have to admit something though. Usually I miss the Hefner's, but this season seems like it is lasting for-e-ver. This season it seems like a-big-chunk-of-my-heart is in Arizona.

I don't know if it is the tan-little-boy that has changed everything. I don't know if it is his daddy being gone for so long has just caught up with me. I don't know if it is that Sarah and I have grown extremely close over the past few months.

All I know is that: distance is making this heart grow fonder.

This weekend I got to watch my nephew go down a water slide, hang-out with my sister-n-law, spend time with my mom & daddy-o, and love on Mr. Armstrong. It was perfect.

Cherish every second today.

*Tomorrow I will have all of the a-dor-a-ble pictures from this weekend! Come back and check-it-out!

No comments:

Post a Comment