Tuesday, December 20, 2011

All Things Christmas

Well, its that time of year, and this year it is extra special!

It is Christmas week, and not just any ol' Christmas week, it is Alivia's first Christmas week, and I am beyond excited to experience Christmas as a Momma-Bear. This past weekend was our first family Christmas of the year.

Hefner-Family-Christmas.

34 people got together to celebrate, and we were thankful to only be missing one person on the special day. There was a surprise visit from Santa himself.



To say the least Alivia did not enjoy meeting Santa. Poor girl. She cried the second Daddy set her in his lap. To be honest, I have never been a fan of meeting Santa, and will be okay if the only picture we have of her with him is her screaming!

I enjoy everything Christmas, but this year I have really been enjoying newspaper, ribbon, and playing cards all over my living-room floor. Here is a little glimpse of what is under our tree this year.



(notice the stuffed elephant, toys, laundry basket, and boxes... a normal seen in our home)

I am so ready for what this week has to bring for my-little-family.

Enjoy every second today.

No comments:

Post a Comment