Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly


The Good: My little 8-month-old baby girl has a tooth! A little white tooth barely poking out on bottom left side of her cute little gummers!

The Bad: My little 8-month-old with that little white tooth barely poking out of her cute little gummers has been telling me her about this tooth for the past 2 days. Tylenol and Oragel have been in full swing in the Armstrong house and there are times she still seems in so much pain. This all started happening after I got the worst-mother-of-the-year-award on Tuesday when I accidentally poked Alivia in the eye...way to go mom.

The Ugly: On top of the award winning, eye poking, teething going on at our house: I am sick. A very hard lesson is being learned this week. Stay at home Momma bears can't call in sick. No matter how sick I feel there is still a little-brown-eyed-curly-haired girl that needs her Momma to feed, change, and snuggle with her, and to be honest, I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment