Monday, January 17, 2011

Dust


When we moved into our new home-- over a month ago Brandon and I talked about the increase of our responsibilities around our new bigger-than-ever-before house. I think it is so interesting that I can walk by the same book shelve 13 times a day, see the dust growing on top of it, and forget about it 3 seconds later when I set down at my computer, start fixing dinner, or lay down in bed.

Honestly, how hard would it be to pick up the can of pledge (right then) and get rid of the dust? The thought of having to do it 3.4 days later is the haunting thought that keeps me from being Mrs. Clean. Today might be the day... Mrs. Clean might just make her appearance at our house. I wouldn't count on it though...

Clean something today (or tomorrow).

No comments:

Post a Comment