Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sweet Saturdays

Today is Brandon and I's day. We don't have a lot planned (besides our amazing dinner that Bran is going to fix us-- Chicken Parmesan, Pasta, and for dessert : home-made-ice-cream). We already accomplished the 1st thing on our 2 point check list for the day.

Saturday Check List

{Put together crib} CHECK
{Finish painting the bathroom} ________

The couch is so much more appealing right now then grabbing that paint brush and finishing off yet another room of the house. I am so in love with the 5 of us laying on the couch. Manny and Sam are cuddled up on on the back of the couch looking out the window. Brandon is studying his CDL handbook. Alivia is dancing non-stop in my belly. I am laid back taking in the amazing view of my growing family. What a wonderful day.

Slow Down and Relax today.

No comments:

Post a Comment