Wednesday, January 12, 2011

You're Beautiful

I often find myself talking to baby Liv. I tell her everything. Yesterday, I was on my way to school one hand on the steering-wheel the other on my belly and I was just talking to her. Then an amazing song by Mercy Me came on, and I sang it to her. I hope she knows this is my prayer for her little beautiful self.
"Beautiful"-- Mercy Me

Before you ever took a breath
Long before the world began
Of all the wonders He possessed
There was one more precious
Of all the earth and skys above
You're the one He madly loves
Enough to death
You're beautiful
I hope and pray our baby girl is raised knowing she was made in God's image. He loves her for every "imperfection" she will convince herself she has. He died just for her. She is beautiful.
Pray - Sing- Talk today.

No comments:

Post a Comment