Thursday, January 13, 2011

Pregnancy for Men-His World


Things I have learned through the process of Megan being pregnant and I thought I would share this list with you.


Witty

1. Always say yes to the Powdered Donuts(same rule applies to Mexican, french fries, and ice cream)

2. Just understand that it will take her a little while longer than usual to get ready

3. Choose your words wisely

4. Start to memorize all 1,683 shades of Pink(if having a daughter)

5. Plan travel according to bathroom breaks

6. Always say NO to watching live births online!!!! (still recovering)


Memorable

7. I love hearing Alivia's heartbeat everytime we go to the doctor, it is comforting.

8. Each night we read to her before we go to bed, she really likes it.

9. Watching her dance in Megan's stomach is priceless.

10. Enjoy the process, because it is happening so fast!


I hope this is helpful, can't believe I will be a dad in three short months.


Enjoy the witty & memorable moments today!


-Brandon

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for writing on Thursdays Bear! I love you.
    P.S. Thanks for putting up with your prego wife too!

    ReplyDelete