Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Making


Forget what it was, imagine what it could be.

I got this quote out of a flea market magazine I picked up months ago. I don't remember what it was about the cover that made me pick it up, but when I opened the pages of this beautiful book I knew that I wanted to be apart of it. I wanted to build, redo, refinish, and create new ideas.

That magazine inspired our first visit to Canton, TX. Since then we have made another trip, and I am getting uneasy right now just knowing that we are not planning a trip down anytime in the near future.

The past few days the desire to create has rushed over me - again. I want to do things. I want to build things. I want to take a piece of junk and turn it into something bea-u-ti-ful. Good thing this week Alivia's changing table is getting a makeover. Other wise I might go creative crazy.

Create today.

No comments:

Post a Comment