Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Garden


Alivia and I make a point to go out in the backyard a few times each day. We walk around the garden taking in the beautiful colors that are staring to appear. I get excited when I think about what that garden could be for our family. I see many years of spending countless hours exploring, picking, planting, weeding, and learning in our future.


Right now the flowers are staring to bloom like crazy. The Irises are taking over! So far the yellow and purple ones have started blooming, but today I have a feeling the pink will make their grand appearance.


We are impatiently waiting for the strawberries, tiger lillies, roses, and everything else that I don't know much about to bloom! I have a lot to learn, hopfully before we know it I can develop a green thumb.


Grow something today.

No comments:

Post a Comment