Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Clean Clothes

It's amazing to me that I have had tons of clean clothes laying in my living room floor for over 24 hours now. I guess the good news is: the-clothes-are-clean. Who needs to pick up the clothes when you have the cutest girl in the world playing in her bouncer?

Not this mom.

I can't belive that one month ago today I was starting to have contractions. We spent the day walking the same 4 blocks, and bouncing in on my excersie ball. One month ago today was the last day our family was a family of 2.

Oh, how things have changed in one month.



Leave the clothes: Treasure the day today.

1 comment:

  1. I have found that the clean clothes just seem to get worse lol... I find them folded neatly on the couch or in the hamper, some in the dryer, some setting with hangers in front of the closet, & even some in Jace's toy box bc he steals them! ha! :) Just wait until she starts wanting to "help" you then it really gets crazy! Love the picture!!!

    ReplyDelete