Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Letter to the Mr.

Dear Mr. Armstrong: thank you so much for making me a better person, for forgiving me every time I fail, for looking past the dirty floors and toilets and choosing to lay on the floor and play with your two-blue-eyed-brown-haired-girls, and for sharing your love with our little family.

thank you for surprising me with flowers, cooking me dinner, making me do push-ups, and for allowing me to check the mail everyday: you know my love of retrieving letters from our little metal box.

thank you for getting me out of my comfort zone, believing in me, encouraging me, and painting my toe nails.

thank you for asking me out, marrying me, making out with me, have a baby with me, and spending your future with me.

thank you for driving a big-box-truck-that-smells-like-coffee around everyday so I can stay home and poor love into our baby girl, for folding the laundry, taking out the trash, making the bed, buying me probably too much ice cream, and for holding my hand.

Mr. Armstrong: today I am thankful for you. Keep being an amazing husband and father.

Love your: one-and-only,
Meg
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment