Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pains

Last night Brandon, Alivia, 2 good friends of ours, and I stepped out on the track around the high school football field. Brandon had developed this out-of-this-world-workout that would have kicked my butt big time.

It was my turn to step up to the line and take off on my first sprint. As fast as I took off I stopped even faster. I had an intense pain in both of my quads. Pain I couldn't run through, and at first couldn't walk through.

After doing stretches I realized that I wasn't going to be able to participate in the workout, I could barely jog around the track without having to stop. Little girl and I pushed through and jogged 1.5 miles around the track, but it was slow, steady, and painful.

I am taking it easy today, and trying not to get too discouraged with my body. We are hoping that I am just sore from using muscles I haven't used in a really long time.

Recover today.

1 comment:

  1. I will be joining you on this painful journey...I promise. Soon...very soon.

    ReplyDelete