Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer


Today is the first-day-of-summer. I think it is interesting because after the beautiful rainstorm we had last night we finally cooled off here in Perry, and this morning when I stepped outside to let Manny out it felt like Spring. I wasn't going to run at all, because we are planning on doing some sprints at the track tonight when Bran gets home, but after feeling the cool breeze I laced up my shoes, and packed Alivia up and we were out the door before we knew it.

I am excited for what this summer is going to bring. The adventures the three of us are going to go on, the time spent soaking up the sunshine, loving on each other, growing closer as a family, and spending precious time with friends.

What are your summer plans?

Get ready for Summer today.

No comments:

Post a Comment