Monday, June 6, 2011

Surprise

(we desperately need to take a currant picture)

This morning Alivia and I are grabbing our suitcase, kissing papa bear goodbye, and hopping in the car with Grams to head to the airport. Yes, that's right, the airport! My 9 week old baby girl and I are getting on an airplane all by ourselves to surprise Uncle Jeremy in Arizona!

He has no idea that we are coming. Sarah, Jace, Alivia, and I have been planning this trip for almost a month now. I have never been so excited to see my brother. He hasn't had the opportunity to meet Little-Miss-Alivia and I can't wait to see him hold her!

I am so looking forward spending a few days with that awesome-family-of-three.
I can't wait to hug my brother, hang out with Sarah, and play with my favorite nephew: Mr. Jacer!

This trip is going to be so bittersweet. Papa Bear can't go with us because of work, but he is in our hearts as always. I know he will miss me and his little peanut more than he can describe, and believe me we will miss him too.

By the time you are reading this I will be in Arizona, walking off the airplane to surprise my big brother! Call me crazy for taking on this huge adventure by myself! I have been calling myself that since the day I booked our tickets! Hopefully everything went smoothly and my little angel slept through both flights! I'll let you know tomorrow!

Surprise someone today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment