Tuesday, June 7, 2011

We Made It

Well, yesterday was a success. Alivia and I tackled the airports together and she was more than a champ! She pretty much slept through both flights. I think she enjoyed the roar of the big engine. She was  a big hit, and everyone kept telling her how good she was! I was a proud Momma Bear.

Walking off the elevator in Phoenix I was SO excited to see the Hefner's. My big brother was completely surprised, and to see smiles on Jace and Sarah's face was priceless!

I am beyond thankful for Mr. Armstrong and his hard work. He is the one that works hard so his little girl and I can do things like this. He is being missed terribly right now by his two brown-haired-blue-eyed girls.

After hitting the gym with Sarah this morning, and taking Jeremy to the field, Sarah and I packed up the kiddos and headed the pool. What a beautiful day in Tucson.

Spend time with family today.

No comments:

Post a Comment