Friday, July 15, 2011

Battle

My run this morning was a battle.

You might think I am crazy, but this week I started something new. Wednesday I set down and planned out my workout program for the next 3 months, yes that's right: For the next 3 months I will be doing P90X along with my running.

Wednesday was Day One and let me tell ya, I-am-one-sore-Momma!

I am ready though. I am ready to get out of the 150's, ready to feel good, ready to be healthy, and ready to be strong.

However, this morning I wasn't quite ready to push a stroller with my chunky-monkey in it for 4 miles with sore shoulders and abs. It was a battle the whole way, but so worth it.

7 miler tomorrow

Fight the battle today.

*Sunday is my mission-get-my-body-back 2 month weigh-in! I will post my update blog Monday morning! Make sure to come check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment