Monday, July 11, 2011

Letter to the Mr. {two}


Dear Mr. Armstrong: sometimes when you look at me just right I get butterflies in my stomach and goose bumps just like I did 3 years ago when we first started dating. sometimes when I think about the things we accomplished in 2 years of marriage I get a little teary eyed.

sometimes when you nap on the couch with our baby girl I can sneak in a take pictures of you before heading to the bedroom to take the best-nap-of-my-life. that picture will always be engraved in my mind.

sometimes when we crawl into to bed at 8:00 o'clock I think we are getting old, but mostly I enjoy snuggling for a few minutes before falling sleep. even if it is before the sun goes down.

sometimes Alivia and I are so excited to see you at the end of the day we wait on the front porch until we see your-big-box-truck come around the corner. we can't wait to get our arms around you. sometimes when I make your lunch I poor so-much-love-into-it, and hope that it tastes-even-better-and-is-even-more-filling than the day before.

sometimes when I say something stupid, I blush, but then I remember you married me for better and for worse and I laugh at myself and move on. (Babe, what's an ARC?) sometimes after I clean the house or fix my hair you notice and it makes my day. please keep noticing.

sometimes I don't understand how we fell in love, got married, and had a baby all within 3 years, and sometimes I dream about how much more in love we will be and how many more babies we have together. hope that is okay.

xoxo
Sweet Pea
Write a letter today.

No comments:

Post a Comment