Monday, August 8, 2011

Victory



Yesterday victory was mine.

 I found myself once again looking at my closet with this feeling of: nothing fits the way I want it too.

I was tired of wearing the same 2 pair of shorts that I bought after I had Alivia because I knew I would need shorts for this summer, even if they were 2 sizes bigger than I would usually buy. So, I made a bold move. I picked up a pair of my pre-Alivia jeans and tried them on.

After a few wiggles and jumps they were on and zipped.

I am not going to lie. For the first couple of minutes I thought the lower-half-of-my-body was going to fall off, but the longer I wore them the better they felt.

It was such a sweet reminder why I am one this mission-to-get-my-body-back. 

Celebrate every victory today. 

4 comments:

  1. this made me laugh...it is so true! I always kid at the fact that I can't gain any weight b/ I have closet full of pretty clothes that took me years to collect... and they won't fit if I gain a lb or 2 : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look incredible! I am so proud of you Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your victory! You look absolutely lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete