Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dear Mr. Armstrong


Brandon Robertson Armstrong,

Monday you worked a C-RAZY amount of hours. You sold close to 8,000 dollars worth of coffee&tea&other yummies. You drove probably 200 miles. Your reloaded your truck. You rushed home. AND you served your heart out at food distribution---This is reason #1,752 why you are the best-husband-e-ver!!!

Thank you so much for your servants heart, and love for others. Watching you as a shopper made me fall even more in love with you. You are so handsome and kind and I have to pinch myself everyday to make sure I'm not dreaming and I actually do have you as my husband, lover, and BFF.

I can't wait to run another race with you this weekend (even though we are very unprepared for it!)

Thanks again for all you do.

Love you more than pumpkin pie and mashed-taters on Thanksgiving night!
P.S. Less than 4 weeks until we dig in!

XOXO
M

No comments:

Post a Comment