Friday, November 11, 2011

Oh Joy



Riding in my husband's bouncing coffee truck makes me:
A. Smile ear to ear.
B. Want to pee my pants {this post-baby bladder is pretty awesome}
C. Take a 30 minute shower to get the coffee smell off of me. OR
D. All of the above?

With that being said Alivia and I went to work with Papa yesterday and it was a-mazing. Long, but amazing. I have to admit I miss spending a couple days a week working with Brandon even at my huge-pregnant-size it made my heart skip a beat knowing I got to spend the whole day with the love-of-my-life.

Today is a different story. Kissed papa good-bye and little princess and I have to gear up for the fun-filled-busy-weekend. Oh joy...

TGIF today.

P.S. Click here and head over to one-of-my-daily-reads, become a follower and enter into the give-a-way! It's a beautiful necklace and I have my-fingers-crossed that it is sent to me via snail mail! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment