Wednesday, January 4, 2012

9-Months

I just can't belive it.

9 months ago at 12:55PM  Miss Alivia Nicole Armstrong entered this world. That day our world changed forever.

We abandoned our normal world and started our life with a brown-eyed-curly-haired little girl. Just thinking about what she means to me brings tears to my eyes.

I desperately want my baby girl to forever know that she is beautiful, and I tell her so everyday. I want her to be a strong, independent, smart woman, and I pray that I have the capability to teach her how to be those things. I want her to someday forget about boys and follow her dreams. I want her to have a passion for others and willing to serve. I want the world for my girl.

It is hard to wrap my mind around how fast the past nine months have gone by. Right now I am watching as she crawls around the living room and is pulling up on every object she can get her chubby-little-fingers on. It seems like yesterday she was laying in my arms sleeping the day away as a newborn princess.

Now she is a banana eating, "papa" saying, crawling, standing, little monster.

She is a turkey.
My turkey.
And I am madly in love with this girl:
This is what we posted on Instagram today:

Hi, I am 9-months-old today!

 I am wearing a big-green-bow...

 and pink tights, and polka dots socks...

 and all I want to do is climb on my mom...

 and chew on stuff I'm not supposed to...

what a beautiful day to have a month-birthday!

XOXO



1 comment:

  1. adorable!! I don't think you can tell any girl to much that she is pretty or smart : ) ... I tell my daughter a dozen times a day!

    ReplyDelete