Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Magical 28


Stretch marks, swollen feet, hiccups, back pain, and a full bladder are just a few things that have started consuming my life. My least favorite of these being stretch marks (of-course). All of these things are expected to be happening when going into the third trimester of being pregnant.

Today marks magical-week-28. I can't believe that in 12 weeks the little thing growing inside me will be here. You can read about what is going on with our little cub by clicking here.

For the list of blessings my body is experiencing, I am more than glad to take on any mark, pain, or bladder issue. It really isn't bad at all, and I wouldn't trade one day with swollen feet and the feeling of Alivia moving inside for me anything in this world.

Look on the bright-side today.

No comments:

Post a Comment