Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mr. Fix It & Mrs. Crazy


Little did I know when I said "I do" one-year-and-8-months-ago I was marrying a man who can fix anything (so far). First the water heater, and now the garage door. He is a man with so much knowledge and wisdom, and turns out with a little manual reading he can fix everything wrong in our new little home.


Little did he know when he said "I do" one-year-and-8-months-ago he was marrying a women who is absolutely crazy. I am not sure if is my pregnant brain or what, but for the past 3 weeks we have been wondering were our first house payment has been.. turns out the week after Christmas we recieved it. I thought it was a credit card application and it has been sitting in the shred pile for weeks now, and it is due today-- oops!


Good thing my Mr. Fix It is understanding and promised to love his Mrs. Crazy through sickness and health, till death do us part.
Love the one you're with today.


No comments:

Post a Comment