Monday, February 28, 2011

Weekend Recap


This weekend was pretty-much-a-mazing!


Saturday- was our baby shower and we realized just how blessed we are. We are so thankful for everyone who came! It was great to see every family member and friend that could make it! Thank you all for you thoughtfulness!


Sunday- was a little different. I was in a funk for a few hours. I do believe I was just experiencing some pregnancy hormones, but still I was deby-downer for awhile. We refinished Alivia's changing table and accomplished a few more little things for her room. It is all coming together, and I will post pictures soon! We also had a good friend take our maternity pictures, and I am very excited to share them with you in a few days!


The next month is going to be so busy, and go by so fast. 40 days.


Remember the good times today.
**Just a reminder, this Friday is our First Friday Give-a-way! If you become a follower this week, your name will be entered into the drawing twice to recieve a free gift from us! Come back Friday to see what you could win!

No comments:

Post a Comment