Monday, September 26, 2011

Family

 

I am so thankful for the people in  this picture.

I am thankful for my brother who has been there for me for the 23 years I have walked this earth. I am thankful for the woman that stands beside him through every baseball season, off season, and all other seasons of life. I am thankful for the little boy in her arms that brings more joy to my life than I ever imagined. Being an Aunt is probably the coolest thing e-v-e-r.

I am thankful for the man that stands beside me. That loves me everyday. That works hard for me, and sacrifices so much for our family, and I am so thankful for the little girl in my arms that has completely rocked our world. She is such a blessing.

Saturday was my Dad's birthday: so we loaded up the car and headed to Tulsa to enjoy dinner as a family of eight. After a great dinner, opening presents, and having some a-m-azing ice cream we loaded back up and went our separate ways.
 I love my family.

1 comment: