Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My Pumpkin Pie

Alivia Nicole Armstrong's First Halloween


Alivia's best friend: Hannah Jo

Alivia's first Halloween was a-mazing! She wore her pumpkin suit like a champ. Every time I looked down and saw my little-ball-of-orange my heart grew happier.

It is amazing to me how fun life is with a little human by our side! Don't get me wrong... Hanging with Mr. Armstrong last Halloween with a baby bump and a huge school project was both fun and terrifying at the same time. Nothing said Halloween more than doing homework and being interrupted by little knocks on the door, a dog barking, and opening it to hand Woody, Buzz, and the cutest OSU cheerleader in town a few pieces of candy... Until now that is.

But now we are those parents... You know them. The ones that push their almost-7-month-old around the town Halloween event to get candy for themselves. Shameless.

I might be partial, but we were pushing the cutest-pumpkin-in-town! Thanks for the Reece's my sweet-little-pumpkin-pie!

Make memeories today.

No comments:

Post a Comment