Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Kiss August Goodbye


The month of August was a hard one for me mentally and phyically. Even though there was great progress made I felt like I was in a fog most of the month. My body was in a funk. No real motivation to get moving.

If you remember I set 4 goals for the month of August, and if you don't remember check them out here.

Here is how I did:
1. Weigh-in only 4 times this month: Check! This was by far the hardest part of the month! The number on the scale pushes me to move my body.

2. Cook and Post one new healthy recipe each week.. BIG FAT FAIL. I tottally did not do this at all. I am pretty sure I shared one recipe at the beginning of the month. My poor husband.. I cook the same things every-single-week. I really need to work on this.

3. Drink 3 liters of water and log my calories every day! Check! This has become a habit for me and I am very happy with how this area of my lifestyle change is going.
 
4. Lose at least 5lbs by the 27th... well tomorrow I will find out. Tomorrow I get to jump on that scale for the first time in a few weeks. I-am-pumped.

I am very thankful tomorrow is the beginning of a new month. Kiss August Goodbye!

New Goals. New attitudes. New Mercies.

Get ready for September today.

No comments:

Post a Comment